Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Update waypoints on flight

From: Felix Ruess
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Update waypoints on flight
Date: Sun, 18 Oct 2009 16:31:46 +0200

Hi,

using a gamepad to control a fixed wing with a tiny is just needs a
little bit of code (which might already be there, don't know).
And yes, flying wings are no problem at all. FunJet and MicroJet are
flying wings for example.
Battery voltage is always measured and sent to the Ground Station.
This is already wired on all the boards.

Felix