[Paparazzi-devel] Somethings about the quadcopters

From: Jesus Martin Sanchez
Subject: [Paparazzi-devel] Somethings about the quadcopters
Date: Sun, 18 Oct 2009 18:08:21 +0200

Hello:
   I know (now) that the booz is finished, I ´ve read that have some limitated waypoints navigations capability, but i see in the block diagram that the tiny v3 is going to be an adaptation fo the hb autopilot for a aeroplane, but is going to be avaliable a version for VTOLs? Or the HB autopilot is open source?
   I´m very interested in VTOLS, but I don´t know if use the microkopter or the paparazzi /Hb autopilot... Any opinion??? :)
   Thanks for all
    Jesús