[Paparazzi-devel] Control a plane with the laptop

From: Jesus Martin Sanchez
Subject: [Paparazzi-devel] Control a plane with the laptop
Date: Mon, 19 Oct 2009 14:12:39 +0200

Hello:
  First of all, sorry for my lots of questions... I´m starting. If anybody need help in aerodynamics, mechanics of flight, stability or something like that, please contact me, I will help you very happy :)

   Any body know If is possible to control the plane an te paparazzi with the laptop and a gamepad, for example? If the answer is affirmative, where can I find it and for wich version of the paparazzi?
   Thanks for all, and sorry for "questions attack".
   Yours faithfully.
    Jesús