[Paparazzi-devel] Booz Simulation: Opps broken again

From: Stephen L Hulme
Subject: [Paparazzi-devel] Booz Simulation: Opps broken again
Date: Tue, 20 Oct 2009 18:36:31 +1300

Dear SVN updaters.

The latest revision to the paparazzi svn repository has broken the LD_LIBRARY_PATH=/opt/jsbsim/lib
> ./var/BOOZ2_A1/sim/simsitl command that Antoine repaired on Friday. (see comment below)

Equally, both of the paparazzi GSC Booz simulations are now broken.

Can someone explain before I spend too much money buying David Conger's new booz pcb boards and an airframe.

I must point out that I am just a keen amateur with no academic connections and my professional interests only lie here:

www.omo.co.nz   I was once a banker in another life, now retired.

Regards

Stephen