Re: AW: [Paparazzi-devel] Somethings about the quadcopters

From: Oliver Riesener
Subject: Re: AW: [Paparazzi-devel] Somethings about the quadcopters
Date: Mon, 19 Oct 2009 14:28:53 +0200 (CEST)

The link is ok, it's redirected to a secure https trac page.

You have to accept a "exeption" for the Security Certificate for
the website, becourse it's a self signed certificate form me.

We work on it, to get signed Certificate from a trusted CA.

If you get a "Internal TRAC database error", please reload
the page with reload button.

If this did't sucks, use http://www.akaflieg.hs-bremen.de/download.

Sorry for the circumstances

Regards