Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Tracking antenna

From: Todd Sandercock
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Tracking antenna
Date: Mon, 26 Oct 2009 15:53:01 -0700 (PDT)

Hey jesus and all

That would be my video on youtube. All you need to get one working is one of these http://www.sparkfun.com/commerce/product_info.php?products_id=8897 and a little programming skill. My software was written in java but unfortunately the java implementation of serial ports has caused me to ditch the software that i have written because of the stupid bugs that java introduces.
I suggest researching the c written tracker code in the paparazzi repository and go from there. i think the person that wrote that c code is still on this list actually.

Todd