Re: [Paparazzi-devel] is something missing from the GCS ?

From: Pascal Brisset
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] is something missing from the GCS ?
Date: Sat, 31 Oct 2009 00:28:24 +0100

Hi,

it seems that the default value for the "Show icons in menus" option (in Preferences->Appearance->Interface) is
now false in Karmic while it was true before.
The A/C menu entry in the GCS was wrongly implemented: the colored square *and* the A/C name were packed in the icon while the label was empty. It is fixed in revision 4303: the icon is now only the colored square and the label is the A/C name. So you will always see this A/C name and get the colored box only if this "Show icons in menus" options is set.

--Pascal

Chris wrote:
Hi.
I just noticed that the airplane drop down menu name is missing from the GCS. I can only see "Nav" "Maps" and "Help" but not the "Easyglider" drop down menu.
If i left click in the place where the airplane name should be
(next to the "help" menu) the airplane menu appears as it should.
I am using the new Ubuntu Karmic Koala.
Chris