[Paparazzi-devel] barometer or not?

From: Chris
Subject: [Paparazzi-devel] barometer or not?
Date: Sun, 01 Nov 2009 19:04:39 +0200

I just finished rewriting all the SCP1000 files including the use of the barometer as an alternative altimeter for the autopilot.
The files affected are the baro_scp.x ,estimator.x and main_ap.x
In simulation it works fine but i was wondering if the reading of this barometer are more accurate than the gps altitude especially know with EGNOS support.
Any opinions?
I am also writing some new files for the  SRF08  for use in auto landings
now that after my heart problems i got me a nice two months leave.
Chris