[Paparazzi-devel] GCS crashing (buffer limit reached)

From: Zouhair Mahboubi
Subject: [Paparazzi-devel] GCS crashing (buffer limit reached)
Date: Wed, 11 Nov 2009 16:03:16 -0800

Hi,

I've recentely started getting these errors on my GCS after which either the GCS or the entire paparazzi center crashes:
Buffer Limit reached realloc new size 8192
*** send ***: Bad file descriptor

Before they weren't much of a problem since they happened infrequently , usually after having left the GCS run for a long time (upwards of 2 hours) but now this is happening a lot more frequently (only after 5 minutes sometimes but on average after 10 mins) It might be because I have been down-linking a lot of data in the last couple of flight tests (I should also mention that the GCS is receiving data from two UAVs)

Any ideas what would be causing this and where I should be looking to get it fixed?

Thanks,
Zouhair