[Paparazzi-devel] Re: Re: stance measurement for landing (Sergey Lukin)

From: Chris
Subject: [Paparazzi-devel] Re: Re: stance measurement for landing (Sergey Lukin)
Date: Tue, 17 Nov 2009 20:04:54 +0200

Hi Sergey
This would be very good indeed but i am afraid that all those companies that don't send samples or don't care about us usually don't have anything worth trying anyway. WE ARE THE BIG CUSTOMERS, we that spend our money and time for fun and education and not for profit.
Sorry but i had enough with those big companies.....
Chris