[Paparazzi-devel] Reply to: distance measurement for landing. (gisela.no

From: Chris
Subject: [Paparazzi-devel] Reply to: distance measurement for landing. (gisela.noci)
Date: Sun, 22 Nov 2009 19:25:39 +0200

Well success at last!!!
The maxsonar xl series works fine at least up to 2 meters that i tested it using a pillow (hard one) which must be very absorbing i guess...
The readings are consistent and very accurate, 30cm are 30cm 1.80m
is indeed 180cm and there are no false readings.
The response looks fine but only flight testing will show.
I am happy now but my brain says to wait for the actual flight testing.
Maybe there all sort of problems might pop out.
I will keep you informed.
Chris