[Paparazzi-devel] Maxsonar XL series tests #1

From: Chris
Subject: [Paparazzi-devel] Maxsonar XL series tests #1
Date: Sun, 22 Nov 2009 22:28:55 +0200

The sensor is on the plane, the code is working fine so far so this week
it will fly in order to record the performance of the sonar and if it
works well below 3m (this is what i need for the easyglider as it is very slow) i will attempt an automated landing.
I will keep you informed about the results this week.
Btw the XL maxsonar series is powerful enough from what i see so far.
There is no comparison with the SRF08 which i also tested.
I don't know if this is relevant or pure luck but i had a headache after 10 minutes of testing the sonar....
Chris