Re: [Paparazzi-devel] CheBuzz Paparazzi is on hiatus.

From: Roman Krashanitsa
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] CheBuzz Paparazzi is on hiatus.
Date: Mon, 7 Dec 2009 11:03:04 -0800

Hey David,

Good luck on your trip. Hope you will enjoy it. All new experience is good.

Roman

2009/12/5 David Carlson <address@hidden>
Hey everybody,

Some people have started to notice that I have been slowly spinning down operations on my webstore (http://chebuzz.com/paparazzi), so I will go ahead and make the announcement now.  I have been asked to go to a certain desert country for 5-6 months, and as such, I will not be able to continue sales for the present.  I hope to be able to open up again after I return.

It has been a very educational experience providing paparazzi hardware to so many users throughout Europe.  There were a couple bumps along the way as I learned, and I want to thank all those who were so patient during that process.  Also a big thanks to the people at ENAC, and all others involved in the project, as well as to those who purchased from me.

If anybody is interested in picking up where I left off, please contact me and I will see how I can help.  Again, thanks to all and (hopefully) see you in a few months.

Buzz