Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Dgps tracking antenna

From: David Carlson
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Dgps tracking antenna
Date: Tue, 08 Dec 2009 11:59:23 +0000

I can't go into detail, but I can tell you that this is the way the Big Boys^TM do it. It cuts down on parts cost and also gives you good tracking even when the NAV data is corrupt.

Buzz

Bernard Davison wrote:
You could always use an antenna that tracks the strongest signal strength.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FCHgS-0TUsE
http://www.ltu.se/polopoly_fs/1.26630!uav%20papernewformat-1.pdf <http://www.ltu.se/polopoly_fs/1.26630%21uav%20papernewformat-1.pdf>

Cheers,
Bernie.