Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Porblem with serial conecttor

From: Gareth Roberts
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Porblem with serial conecttor
Date: Tue, 15 Dec 2009 09:53:45 +0000

Stopping GPSD often works for me.
sudo /etc/init.d/gpsd stop

I also removed it from boot, and that seemed to solve a lot of the
issues I was having.  If you still have problems, try this:
http://harleyhacking.blogspot.com/2009/12/broken-ftdi-driver-in-ubuntu-karmic.html
it updates the FTDI driver to a working version, but it may seem quite
confusing if you aren't very used to linux.

--G