Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Navilog-modules-for Paparazzi

From: Aka
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Navilog-modules-for Paparazzi
Date: Wed, 30 Dec 2009 14:59:15 +0100

Hello,

we use the 507ETTL. Perfomrance is good.
There seems to be a problem with the configuration to be saved permanently in
the module, but it does not occur after each power cycle. Only if the module is
not powered up for some weeks it needs the reprogram.
I think it will be quite some work to implement the setup in the autopilot
code. It needs checks after each step and changes in the baud rate...
I think it is a problem with the gold cap on the board being too small. Perhaps
an exchange with a bigger one could solve the problem.

Are you sure about the 5V power supply. Ours run with 3,3V.

Regards

Marc

-------- Original-Nachricht --------

--
Preisknaller: GMX DSL Flatrate für nur 16,99 Euro/mtl.!
http://portal.gmx.net/de/go/dsl02