[Paparazzi-devel] Booz Hello World

From: Jayson MacKiddie
Subject: [Paparazzi-devel] Booz Hello World
Date: Wed, 30 Dec 2009 12:31:40 -0500

Hello All,

We are half finished populating the first Booz main board. We are first populating the MCU operation and test critical parts and leaving off the level converters and such till the MCU operation is verified. The other paparazzi projects use a simple test code that blinks a couple LEDs to demonstrate that the MCU is working properly. Is the same test software used for the booz boards, or is there another version used for the booz hardware?

Happy Holidays,
Jayson MacKiddie