[Paparazzi-devel] Claims of Booz Boards Ownership

From: Stephen L Hulme
Subject: [Paparazzi-devel] Claims of Booz Boards Ownership
Date: Thu, 31 Dec 2009 23:29:25 +1300

While it is still the season of goodwill I would like to append it where it is most deserving.

I could not help but notice that the photo depicting the Booz boards in the Paparazzi Wiki has recently gained a vendor's signage. View here.

And yet a single photo on another site claims development rights, of the IMU board, could be assigned to John Stowers while on sabbatical study at ENAC. View here.

I am very happy for PPZUAV to succeed in his endeavours to fabricate boards for the benefit of the end users from GPL source files but, I certainly believe there is a place
for other vendors and would hate to have the informative photos blotted out by competitive attempts to insert vendor ID's.

There is a section within the Wiki to relieve this need.

Furthermore, I am totally dependent on the goodwill generated by those adhering to the GPL ethos, as is David.

Happy New Year to the Paparazzi developers and their supporters.

Regards

Stephen