Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Google Earth Error

From: Chris Gough
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Google Earth Error
Date: Thu, 14 Jan 2010 12:28:06 +1100

Race,

"svn" is the name of the linux client (command line program) for the
version control system called subversion (see
http://subversion.tigris.org/). Paparazzi code is kept under version
control in a subversion repository, as described on the wiki.

If you have a local "working copy", the svn client will update it with
the most recent version if you type "svn up" or "svn update" (same
thing). If you don't have a local copy, you can make one with "svn co"
command.

If you are not comfortable using the command line, there are more than
a few GUI subversion clients - check the subversion site (or the
package manager of whatever linux distribution you are using).

Good luck,

Chris Gough