Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Scrolling in GCS and river flight

From: Pascal Brisset
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Scrolling in GCS and river flight
Date: Sun, 17 Jan 2010 15:47:13 +0100

Hi,

Andrew S wrote:
Also for now I am trying to take pictures from quite not straight river, and
bumped into a small problem. I put waypoints on the center of this river, but
the plane changes course before waypoint, and I have some error. Is it possible
to use another alghorhytm? Eg consider waypoint reached, when the plane crosses
perpendicular to course (or previous WP - this WP line) drawed via waypoint? I
think this would give more accuracy.
Andrew
You can do it by setting the approaching_time attribute to 0: http://paparazzi.enac.fr/wiki/Flight_Plans#Go

--Pascal