Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Installing Paparazzi

From: Gareth Roberts
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Installing Paparazzi
Date: Tue, 26 Jan 2010 12:35:36 +0000

You need to use something called a package manager, which tracks all the
software on the system as well as allowing you to add new software.
The list of available software comes from a repository, and the error
you are getting is because you have not added the paparazzi repository
to your system.
http://www.psychocats.net/ubuntu/sources
The ivy stuff is all in the paparazzi repo - add it, then follow the
instructions in the link above to install paparazzi-dev using synaptic.
Hope this helps!
--G