Re: [Paparazzi-devel] paparazzi and amd64?

From: Roi Rodriguez
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] paparazzi and amd64?
Date: Mon, 01 Feb 2010 03:42:52 +0100

Hi,

After weeks of work i've got all paparazzi-dev, paparazzi-bin, and
paparazzi-arm7 packages working under my ubuntu karmic amd64 system.
I've also got .deb files for most of them (all but arm7 packages).

However i've got a lot of questions about software versions which can be
summarized into the following: Is there any place where i can find all
source packages (i mean the same debianized source packages used to
generate those .deb in the paparazzi repository for ubuntu karmic, for
example)?

If not i'll be asking my questions one by one...

Thanks.

Roi Rodriguez