Re: [Paparazzi-devel] paparazzi and amd64? (and docs on compiling)

From: Roi Rodriguez
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] paparazzi and amd64? (and docs on compiling)
Date: Fri, 05 Feb 2010 01:48:33 +0100

Hi,

First of all i'm sorry. I think i broke a basic rule concerning mailing
lists in my last post, that tells to provide background on what you're
asking...

Because of that i edited my wiki page at
http://paparazzi.enac.fr/wiki/User:Roirodriguez with a 'Compilation log'
of everything i did the last weeks. The patched source packages and deb
packages are at http://imasdtrade.x10hosting.com/paparazzi (i've been
experiencing some problems with this hosting the last two days, if you
have problems too let me know and i'll find another place to upload that
files).

As i told the packages produced aren't very tested. If anybody wants to
give them a try and/or help me produce better packages and documentation
you've got all of them available in the links above. I need some help
with compiling the toolchain for arm7 and with deb packages for
paparazzi-bin, as you can read.

On the other side, if there's not so much people interested in the
compilation process documentation and/or amd64 packages please let me
know too and i'll stop this thread!

Can anybody take a look at those links and tell me what do you think?

Thank you very much.

Roi Rodriguez