[Paparazzi-devel] Easyglider xml

From: Jesus Martin Sanchez
Subject: [Paparazzi-devel] Easyglider xml
Date: Thu, 18 Feb 2010 23:40:15 +0100

Hello:
  I´ve done the xml of my paparazzi, I´m using the easyglider with the lea5h gps, xbee modules, ppm enconder and a pan&tilt for the camera control in the autopilot only command (for always control from the rc transmitter) .
But I´ve some doubts about if the xbee configuration it´s correct, and if the pan and tilt configuration is correct, anybody could help me and revise the xml.

  http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showpost.php?p=14386571&postcount=2450

  Thanks
  Jesús