RE: [Paparazzi-devel] Fixed-wing simulation with JSBSim

From: Zouhair Mahboubi
Subject: RE: [Paparazzi-devel] Fixed-wing simulation with JSBSim
Date: Wed, 10 Mar 2010 09:26:12 -0800

I did that for our project since I was not satisfied with the default simulation.

It's a relatively straightforward task. Booz is running jsbsim, and there are some files in the repo that deal with fixed wing and jsbsim, so just have a look at them.

You don't need to touch any of the ocaml code, but some of the C pertaining to sim might need to be reworked (sim_ac_fw and sim_ac_jsbsim are the ones you want to play with)

Zouhair