[Paparazzi-devel] Introduction.

From: Mariano Alvira
Subject: [Paparazzi-devel] Introduction.
Date: Tue, 16 Mar 2010 11:24:34 -0400

Hello everyone,

I wanted to take a moment to introduce myself.

My name is Mariano Alvira, I'm an open source developer in the Boston
area. I'm very interested in the paparazzi project because it
combines a lot technical areas that I'm interested in: fabrication,
embedded systems, sensors, control, wireless communication --- I'm
sure most of you can relate!

I haven't had much time to dive into paparazzi yet because I've been
consumed with my own project, the MC1322x project
(http://mc1322x.devl.org) which is an open source project for the
Freescale MC13224v ARM7 microcontroller + 802.15.4 radio. And I
thought I'd mention to you because this part is perfect for your
application.

Please take a look at the development hardware that's available:

   http://mc1322x.devl.org/hardware.html

I'd be very interested in hearing if and how the MC13224v might be
useful to you.

Thanks,

-Mar.