RE: [Paparazzi-devel] Wireless link

From: JiTTeRMaN
Subject: RE: [Paparazzi-devel] Wireless link
Date: Sun, 28 Mar 2010 17:49:55 +0200

Hi all

I have working properly a wifi data link with a low cost wifi router with serial port  Ubiqiti Bullet 2  http://ubnt.com/bullet

In one side a laptop with a wifi radio as client and the program Virtual Serial port emulator  http://www.eterlogic.com/downloads/SetupVSPE.zip  and the other side a Mikrokopter fliying with the bullet2 as Access Point with OpenWRT (http://www.openwrt.org ) running the program “ser2net”

http://www.uauves.es/content/view/35/1/

Best Regards

JiTTeRMaN