[Paparazzi-devel] Airship Model Development

From: Yiting Wu
Subject: [Paparazzi-devel] Airship Model Development
Date: Tue, 30 Mar 2010 07:43:16 +0000

Hallo everyone,

i am from a UAV team of the University in Germany. We would like to develop a Zeppelin airship model in paparazzi and finally run the simulation in paparazzi like now the simulation of mj5. The mj5 is a fixed wing airplane which the flight dynamic model is different from the airship. That's why we want to develop a new model. Later we want to show the airship flight in FlightGear too. I have two questions now.
1. How could i develop a new model or modify some codes of mj5, which can make the flight behavior of mj5 similar to airship?
2. When i connect flightgear to paparazzi, what kind of data dose paparazzi send to flightgear and later if i have my new model of airship, how can i program the data-link between these two?
It will be grateful if anyone could help me or give some ideas about that.

Best regards,

Yiting