Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Planes flies an eight-figure in AUTO2

From: Joseph Metz
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Planes flies an eight-figure in AUTO2
Date: Wed, 7 Apr 2010 21:42:41 +0200

Hey Guys,

everything works now fine :)

I looked because of the hint of Adrian Lauf in the flightplan file and there had been the kill_throttle in the Takeoff and Hoding Point blocks as a "1", donĀ“t know why (used the file of a friend).
Now i set the values to zero and it works.

Now i will do the tuning of the airframe file.

Thank you so much,
Joseph