[Paparazzi-devel] Large ex-UAV for sale

From: Gareth Roberts
Subject: [Paparazzi-devel] Large ex-UAV for sale
Date: Fri, 16 Apr 2010 16:40:31 +0100

Not sure if this is appropriate, but we've got a CMP Giles-202 aerobatic
140 size ex-UAV for sale.
It has an Irvine 150 2-stroke nitro engine, which starts first time (or
at least second time).
Condition is fair, it's obviously not mint but is structurally perfect
and the skin is fine.
Includes 5 litres of fuel if you need it. It has a 72" wingspan and
it'll lift 2-3kg safely (maybe more).
Comes with Paparazzi airframe.xml, flies lovely. DOES NOT INCLUDE ANY
PAPARAZZI ELECTRONICS OR RECEIVER, but does include BEC (Align BCE-6),
with auto glow start and all servos (tail and wing servos have less than
1 hour on them).
This is a full aerobatics plane and as such will accelerate vertically
very rapidly, and has a fairly high landing speed. Requires a competent
safety pilot.
Great UAV if you need something with a bit more grunt that is proven to
work.
Also includes 4 spare props, interchangeable long range fuel tank (1
hour+) and much more.
A bargain at £200/€230, buyer pays shipping from UK or can collect
(South Yorkshire).
Feel free to contact me for more information!

Many thanks,
Gareth R