Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Automatic Takeoff and landing

From: Nathan Aherne
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Automatic Takeoff and landing
Date: Wed, 21 Apr 2010 05:50:55 -0500 (CDT)

Hi Pascal,

Thank you for your reply, much appreciated!

I am having most trouble with the fact that the aircraft starts from the lon
and Lat in the flight_plan file and I cannot work out how to move it. Am I able
to specify the start point for the aircraft?

Kindest regards,

Nathan Aherne
Reddog Technology
Web: www.reddog.com.au