Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Offer from a thankful new user

From: Nathan Aherne
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Offer from a thankful new user
Date: Mon, 3 May 2010 18:43:32 +1000

Now you have said it that way:

Its hard to use and could do with a simpler layout, it has many features
missing and does not look pretty. The whole setup of the Paparazzi Website is
confusing.

Maybe I should use an analogy - Ubuntu is based on Debian but which one has
done more for Linux? Answer: Ubuntu.

The reason it has done more for Linux is that it looks easier to use, it is
easier to use and looks more professional, plus it has a community behind it
that actively helps newbies. Those newbies in turn help other newbies and the
project grows from there.

Kindest regards,

Nathan Aherne
Reddog Technology