Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Offer from a thankful new user

From: Nathan Aherne
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Offer from a thankful new user
Date: Mon, 3 May 2010 20:26:47 +1000

Hi Pierre,

I would like to add a page to the wiki and have it linked to the flight plans menu. This page would have examples of flight plan code.

I would also like to add an XML document for the GCS layout, which maximises the usable screen area and puts a number of papgets on the GCS so new users can see what is possible without having to learn how to implement papgets.

I would also like to start a page documenting the callable routines within the XML code in the hope that others will start this documentation.

It does not seem like I have the access rights to do this.

Kindest regards,

Nathan Aherne
Reddog Technology
Mob: 0402 555 080