Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Offer from a thankful new user

From: Pierre-Selim
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Offer from a thankful new user
Date: Mon, 3 May 2010 15:18:52 +0200

2010/5/3 Nathan Aherne <address@hidden>

UAVs are a very fast growing sector of the aviation industry (maybe even the fastest) and more and more private companies are going to want to use them. When the person with the money (usually the manager) looks at a project they do not see the code or the possibilities they see a look and feel (what they call professionalism). The only thing they have to get that look and feel is the Paparazzi website. Ardupilot, Attopilot, Micropilot, MNAV all have websites that look much better than the Paparazzi code.

I had few try at refreshing the look and feel of the Wiki, well I'm not sure it was that good,
And I believe it's still need some works:

http://paparazzi.enac.fr/wiki/Wiki_2.0

However I'm not sure if it's what you call "professionalism", and moreover it has to be usable by the current users of the wiki.

Kindest regards,

Nathan Aherne
Reddog Technology
Web: www.reddog.com.au