[Paparazzi-devel] Re: TWOG

From: Nathan Aherne
Subject: [Paparazzi-devel] Re: TWOG
Date: Fri, 7 May 2010 18:35:59 +1000

Hi Toby,

I have an earlier version, and zipped it is only 54mb, will your email system
handle a file that big? A better option would be to have someone with SVN
access fix up the issues with the current build?

There seems to be a number of files either missing or not working as they are
meant to in the latest version.

Kindest regards,

Nathan Aherne
Reddog Technology