Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Georeferenced Demo videos

From: Roman Krashanitsa
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Georeferenced Demo videos
Date: Wed, 19 May 2010 17:09:16 -0700

Hey Matthias,

Openstreetmap is a very good project and as I know, requires a lot of work and dedication. Probably UAVs is the way to go for extended coverage and more locations.

On your post: pardon my ignorance, but what exactly do you need for your project? I think many of us will agree that a georeferenced videostream is very fresh technology..

Probably this would be a video file and an xml or text file where each frame is listed in a text file with corresponding coordinates?

Sincerely,
Roman Krashanitsa