Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Pascal

From: Adrian Lauf
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Pascal
Date: Mon, 24 May 2010 14:23:47 -0500

I'm so sorry to hear about this tragedy. After receiving much help from Pascal and many other wonderful members of this community, a working set of Paparazzi aircraft has facilitated me in the completion of my Ph.D. dissertation defense, and in surveying the damage caused by the disastrous floods here in Nashville, TN. I bring with me significant embedded systems expertise, and experience in integration of PPZ into large scale aircraft, so I will be happy to contribute to whatever I can. My deepest sympathies to his family and to all those that knew him.

-Adrian