[Paparazzi-devel] Re: Pascal

From: Long Di
Subject: [Paparazzi-devel] Re: Pascal
Date: Tue, 25 May 2010 14:38:30 +0800

So sorry to hear such a sad news, we have lost such an intelligent person. My deepest and sincerest condolence to Pascal's families and friends. I still remember how kindly he was for answering my questions and helping me to make progress on the Paparazzi project. The only thing I could do is making my best efforts to let our UAV equipped with Paparazzi autopilot win again in this year's competition as the best memorial for him.

Dee

--
Long Di, Graduate Research Assistant
Center for Self-Organizing and Intelligent Systems (CSOIS),