[Paparazzi-devel] help with the SPI port of tiny V.2

From: Gayan Gamage
Subject: [Paparazzi-devel] help with the SPI port of tiny V.2
Date: Thu, 10 Jun 2010 13:00:45 -0230

i am using the SPI port to communicate with a IMU vectornav VN 100 INS.

I enabled the SPI port communication with an airframe called slayer2.xml found in conf/airframes/ENAC/fixed-wing which uses the SPI port to connect to a BARO_MS5534A sensor to test the SPI port (i do not have the sensor connected).

I just want to know whether the clock signal can be sensed from the respective pin (SCK pin of SPI port in tiny v2.) even without the sensor connected. Mine does not give any clock in the oscilloscope.

In the wiki it says the SPI port uses SPI0 clock while for other pins they use SPI1 (SSP)'s MISO1, MOSI1 and other pins.

--
Gayan