[Paparazzi-devel] airframe *.xml and datalink

From: Roman Nikitin
Subject: [Paparazzi-devel] airframe *.xml and datalink
Date: Fri, 11 Jun 2010 15:46:58 +0100

Hi guys,

Since last time I was constrained to reinstall  OSs on my laptop. Now I am trying to get my XBee and another autopilot components working.

As A/C was selected MJ5 with microjet5.xml airframe file for the test. Under Session “ Flight address@hidden”  (the modems set ups are the same) was selected. It worked before I reinstalled my OS, but now I have the following problem:

Run '/home/uav/paparazzi3/sw/ground_segment/tmtc/link  -d /dev/ttyUSB0'

Run '/home/uav/paparazzi3/sw/ground_segment/tmtc/server '

Run '/home/uav/paparazzi3/sw/ground_segment/cockpit/gcs '

Failure("Error opening modem serial device : fd < 0 (/dev/ttyUSB0)")

Broadcasting on network 127.255.255.255, port 2010

Fatal error: exception Failure("File not found: /home/uav/paparazzi3/conf/airframes/booz2_a1.xml")

Broadcasting on network 127.2

As I can see, the program cannot find booz2_a1.xml. Why does it look for booz2_a1.xml if GCS as an airframe is selected microjet.xml

And if I have a look on 3 lines for data link, Server and GCS on the top of GCS window (with the buttons Redo and Remove)  only the third one (GCS) is running,  the first to are not running because of the errors marked yellow above.

I wonder if somebody can help me with it.

Thanks you

Regards,

Roman

Bristol Institute of Technology