[Paparazzi-devel] google map error

From: Roman Nikitin
Subject: [Paparazzi-devel] google map error
Date: Sat, 12 Jun 2010 13:43:59 +0100

Hi,

Thank you Poine, it looks nice after I pointed correct location. The next
error I see is

Thread 1 killed on uncaught exception Failure("#of_world:no georef")

It happened after I tried to load the ground picture, so used the button
"Google maps fill". Some ideas what is wrong with it?

Thank you.

Regards,

Roman