AW: [Paparazzi-devel] map error

From: Roman Nikitin
Subject: AW: [Paparazzi-devel] map error
Date: Sat, 12 Jun 2010 21:59:13 +0100

Felix,

it is fine. But how could I set up my IR sensors if I cannot see PFD indicator?
Or should I manage that my GPS works first, and then adjust the IRs? I can´t
believe that there is nowhere step-by-step explanation in which order systems
should be connected to the main autopilot board and adjusted. Wiki is good, but
it would be much better to make a structure there. For example: STEP1, STEP2
and so on.

So I have TWOG v1. Now I have my modems working, after that as I see, I should
get GPS (LEA-5H in my case) working, then IR sensors, after servos and finally
communication through controller (incl. 3 modes, manual, autopilot and "go
home"). Is this order to do things fine? If I make some logical mistake, please
let me know.

Regards,

Roman