AW: [Paparazzi-devel] execution

From: Roman Nikitin
Subject: AW: [Paparazzi-devel] execution
Date: Mon, 14 Jun 2010 19:48:37 +0100

Felix,

no, I have no messages in my GCS window which opens after I push the button
"execute". Just a black window as I described before. I tried to flash another
aircrafts they also didn't work. I have no idea where the problem is. The wires
seems to be not damaged and the connections are also proved, everything on the
places. The single point worrying me is that the "data In" light on the
stand-alone modem (with usb connection) is never blinking. It means no incoming
data to the stand-alone modem from air-born modem (board).

Tomorrow I can try to prove the wires on the signals.

I can´t believe that just me have such kind of problem.

GUYS, some ideas?

Regards,

Roman