[Paparazzi-devel] Warning! PPM pulse type behaviour changed

From: Felix Ruess
Subject: [Paparazzi-devel] Warning! PPM pulse type behaviour changed
Date: Mon, 14 Jun 2010 23:23:11 +0200

Hi,

I just committed a change regarding the PPM behaviour.

It seems that so far we triggered on a falling flank for positive
pulse types (on a rising flank for negative pulse types) and it should
be the other way round.
At least all the documentation I could find indicates this, if anyone
has good documentation showing the old behaviour I'll change it back.

Since with most receivers the ppm pulses to distinguish the channels
are always of the same length it should not matter for most of you
anyway and keep working.

Please check again that everything works as expected before you take
off and let me know if there are any problems.

Cheers, Felix