I am getting "no
device" error when I try to upload. I made a new AC, used the
funjetfmi1.xml file and commented out the X-bee transport lines and
the lines underneath the #TRANSPARENT heading. I set my target to ap is
I have my mini
into the FTDI utility board, and the three-prong picoblade cable from
board to the bottom middle eight-prong port on the TWOG. I plugged in
side of things before connecting the power to the board.
I have attached a
what changes when I plug and unplug the connected FTDI cable. The
“GPS0”, so I don’t think it is a problem with the USB
settings on my Linux Laptop.
As you can
probably tell, I
am new to a lot of the software aspects of the paparazzi project!