Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Thoughts about the GCS

From: Felix Ruess
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Thoughts about the GCS
Date: Thu, 24 Jun 2010 23:43:53 +0200

Hi,

The architecture has migrated from the JAUS Working Group to the
Society of Automotive Engineers, Aerospace Division, Avionics Systems
Division and is now called SAE AS-4

http://www.sae.org/servlets/works/committeeHome.do?comtID=TEAAS4
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/JAUS
https://pixhawk.ethz.ch/software/communication/sae_as_4

I don't know what the changes/differences are and how that pertains to
the openJAUS implementation.

Cheers, Felix