AW: AW: [Paparazzi-devel] GCS problems

From: Roman Nikitin
Subject: AW: AW: [Paparazzi-devel] GCS problems
Date: Tue, 6 Jul 2010 21:38:02 +0100

Gareth,

> Which session are you launching in GCS?  Flight-USB address@hidden
Yes, I do.

> Are  there no errors in the paparazzi centre?
No errors. Data link, Server and GCS are running.

> Have you tried launching the "Messages" tool to see if there is anything
sporadically coming in?
Yes, I did. No messages are to see.

It is strange, that the light on the modem for "data in" is not blinking at
all. But it do blinking when it is connected to the X-CTU. As I can see the
modem send the data does not receive any back.

Ideas?

Roman