Re: [Paparazzi-devel] The latest with CheBuzz

From: Maik Höpfel
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] The latest with CheBuzz
Date: Thu, 8 Jul 2010 20:23:25 +0200

Congrats on the newborn & glad you're back!

- Maik Hoepfel

Am 08.07.2010 18:48 schrieb "David Carlson" <address@hidden>:

Hello all!

I have had quite a few people asking when I will start selling paparazzi equipment again, so I thought I would just send a quick update and let everybody know the latest that is happening with CheBuzz.

First: http://twitpic.com/23iar7   He's finally here!  Born last Tuesday, we are happy to have our Zak Bradley Carlson with us.  Mommy and baby are doing just great!

Of course that also means vacation is over.  So expect to see the store back open in a week or two.  Thanks for the patience of those who have been waiting for me while I fulfilled professional and family obligations.

Buzz