Re: [Paparazzi-devel] GPS flashing

From: C.KUO
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] GPS flashing
Date: Thu, 08 Jul 2010 22:18:58 +0200

Hi

I assume you use Tiny V2 or TWOG, first you need upload "tunnel" to your board though usb (in the paparazzi center, select the new target, and press build then upload)

Then connect your FTDI cable to serial port on the Tiny (where the modem is connect to), then you can start us Ublox software to flash your GPS.

  I hope these helps

Regards

                                                                       Chen

引述 Roman Nikitin <address@hidden>:

Hi,

to flash the GPS, can I use the serial connection or it should be done on
the same way I flashed my ap board?

Sorry guys, a lot of questions from my side today. I am really in hurry.

Thanks.

Roman

Bristol Institute of Technology

University of the West of England