Re: [Paparazzi-devel] New uC Target with FPU?

From: Piotr Esden-Tempski
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] New uC Target with FPU?
Date: Fri, 9 Jul 2010 15:49:37 -0700

Hi!

There is also a simpler board then the Lisa openmulticopter.org. We are
planning to port at least booz software to it. But it also may also be an
option for a plane. It has the IMU built in the board and is still 50mmx50mm I
am not sure if it has enough ppm outputs for servos though. But you may want to
take a look at it instead of developing your own stm32 board.

Cheers Esden